Would highly recommend this hotel. Very clean, safe and was great value for money overall - not a luxury hotel tho. If travelling to French Polynesia I would recommend you visit some islands other than Tahiti as well, but this hotel is an excellent start as it is near the main airport and owner makes it very easy to get oriented and settled. Beni was especially helpful, and airport transfer was perfect as I arrived very late at night. He also let me store bags here while I went to other islands, took me to the port in the morning at no charge, and took me back to the airport on my departure even though I only stayed on the way in! To put Beni's helpful and free transport offers in perspective..... lots of flights arrive and depart late from Papeete and the taxis are very pricey after 7pm, and no busses at easy disposal. Breakfast also good quality and good value in nice setting. Would use again for sure. Thanks for a great start and end to my short visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Fare Suisse" is a homey guest house settled in Papeete, the capital of French Polynesia. The "Fare Suisse" offers a lot of facilities as free transfers to the airport (only 10 minutes away by car) and offers easy access to city-center all place the main places of interests (supermarket, shops and restaurants, pearl museum, tourism office, market, harbour...) Only from 5 to 20 minutes walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and HostelBookers so you can book your Fare Suisse Tahiti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fare Suisse Tahiti Hotel Papeete
- Fare Suisse Tahiti Papeete