Beni and the staff at Fare Suisse made our multiple stays a breeze as we travelled between the Tuamotu's, Moorea and Raiatea. He was very timely in picking us up and dropping us at the airport. Helped us get a rental car and gave us other suggestions as we discovered Papeete and the rest of the big island. It is truly close to the Champion market....but also within walking distance to the open air market and the roulettes for evening dining. The breakfast provided was complete as others have indicated.....more than enough to make it through the day. Will definitely stay with Beni again should we be fortunate enough to return to Tahiti.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fare Suisse is a homey pension in the capital of French Polynesia, Papeete. The pension is 10 minutes away from the airport and offers comfortable access to the harbour and to the shopping area as well to all place of interest of Papeete. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Fare Suisse Tahiti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fare Suisse Tahiti Hotel Papeete
- Fare Suisse Tahiti Papeete