What a great, beautiful and friendly place! The lagoon is certainly something to see. We found our lagoon view room luxurious, comfortable and very spacious. During our 4 nights, the staff went out of their way to help and serve us. The Fri evening buffet was amazing - more than memorable.
One disadvantage is distance from town, and the fact that you have to pay for rides to and fro. However, it's a great spot to be in and there's plenty to enjoy in the surrounds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Tahiti is the most modern luxury hotel of the island; benefiting from a charming frame thanks to its natural beach of white sand that is unique on the island of Tahiti. The hotel offers a panoramic view on turquoise waters of the lagoon and on the nearby island … Moorea. Situated in a charming frame, Le Méridien Tahiti is located 15 kms from Papeete and 10 kms from the international airport of Tahiti Faa' a, so making of the hotel the ideal place for a stay on the island. The hotel was recently refurbished with exotics and natural materials which highlight the South Pacific feeling ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Starwood, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Tahiti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Tahiti Hotel Papeete
- Le Meridien Hotel Tahiti
- Le Meridien Papeete
- Papeete Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Tahiti Papeete