We spent just one night, in this hotel, during our Honeymoon, on French Polynesia.
Our flight arrived late, it was already night, and when we arrived to the hotel we went directly to the room.
First point we noticed was that rooms (in particular ours) were quite far from the reception/lobby area. There wasn't nobody of the hotel's staff to help us with the luggage (which was a lot of luggage, since we were on a honeymoon of one month of duration, and we were arriving from two weeks travelling around the world).
We had to carry all our luggage to the room.
The receptionist wasn't very nice.
On the way to our room, we had a little difficulty in finding it, since the signposts were a bit confusing.
Finaly, we found our room.
The room was beach/swimming-pool front. It was a garden room.
It had been renovated, recently and it had a good appearance.
But, it was not very clean, specially the bathroom area. We found some hairs on the ground, on the shower area and on the bathrobes (photo here).
As we were on honeymoon, the hotel's staff offered us a mini-bottle of champagne and cookies, on the room.
The room had a nice balcony, with a good view.
Overall, the room was large and the bathroom was spacious.
On the morning, we went early to the breakfast, since we must be ready to the transfer, to attend to our flight to Bora Bora.
When we arrived to the breakfast, the lady who was there, didn't make much case of us and there was some things (the hot food) that weren't yet available.
But, the breakfast had a good variety of food and beverages and everything was tasty and fresh.
The hotel's location is good. Is near the airport and it's beachfront.
It's a nice hotel. But, it has a low level of service and we think that the management should improve that, in order to get the customer loyalty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Tahiti is the most modern luxury hotel of the island; benefiting from a charming frame thanks to its natural beach of white sand that is unique on the island of Tahiti. The hotel offers a panoramic view on turquoise waters of the lagoon and on the nearby island … Moorea. Situated in a charming frame, Le Méridien Tahiti is located 15 kms from Papeete and 10 kms from the international airport of Tahiti Faa' a, so making of the hotel the ideal place for a stay on the island. The hotel was recently refurbished with exotics and natural materials which highlight the South Pacific feeling ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Le Meridien Tahiti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Tahiti Hotel Papeete
- Le Meridien Hotel Tahiti
- Le Meridien Papeete
- Papeete Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Tahiti Papeete