Stayed in this hotel for 6 nights in January 2013. Hotel was amazing. Stayed in an overwater bungalow, amazing, like being in paradise. Room was spotless and so beautiful. From the balcony could see the sunrise and sunset and watch all the beautiful fish swimming around. Service was excellent, very friendly people. Grounds are beautiful. Lovely pool with sand bottom. Snorking and kayaking in your own lagoon.
Restaurant rather pricey, especially buffet breakfast. There is a supermarket outside to the left, also a cafe for coffee, sandwiches and pastries. Also an Italian resturant nearby.
There is a shuttle bus from the hotel to downtown Papeete for a small fee, the driver was great fun.
Tours and taxi were arranged on request.
Definitely would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Tahiti is the most modern luxury hotel of the island; benefiting from a charming frame thanks to its natural beach of white sand that is unique on the island of Tahiti. The hotel offers a panoramic view on turquoise waters of the lagoon and on the nearby island … Moorea. Situated in a charming frame, Le Méridien Tahiti is located 15 kms from Papeete and 10 kms from the international airport of Tahiti Faa' a, so making of the hotel the ideal place for a stay on the island. The hotel was recently refurbished with exotics and natural materials which highlight the South Pacific feeling ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Starwood and Agoda so you can book your Le Meridien Tahiti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Tahiti Hotel Papeete
- Le Meridien Hotel Tahiti
- Le Meridien Papeete
- Papeete Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Tahiti Papeete