Having booked a stop in Fiji on a round the world ticket we didn't like the idea of a large resort. We found Bedarra Beach Inn through tripadvisor and booked it straight away. Arriving there at about 5.30pm having been travelling for 26 hours we were welcomed with a drink and shown to our spacious room. Throughout our time there all the staff were friendly and helpful, the food was delicious and reasonably priced and the evening happy hour with the music group a great pleasure. We quickly relaxed into doing very little but did enjoy a local tour one day and snorkelling, using the free hotel equipment another. This was a great little hotel and I would love to return one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer the personalized, intimate & friendly service of a small Inn with the luxurious accommodation, exquisite cuisine and special attention you'd expect from a large international resort costing twice the price. Our goal is to welcome you as guests, care for you as family and remember you as friends. 2 Great restaurants, unique cocktail bar, pool, lagoon beach, all rooms air-conditioned. Near Outrigger on the Lagoon Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelWorld, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Bedarra Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedarra Beach Hotel Sigatoka
- Bedarra Beach Inn Fiji/Sigatoka