We arrived at Bedarra to find that a mistake had been made with our booking. The duty manager didn't deal with it well, but the hotel manager was courteous and very accommodating, which impressed us. The hotel is very nice - good sized rooms, well-serviced, with pool and restaurant/bar. For us, having come straight from an idyllic Fijian island, the area was a disappointment. I can highly recommend Kula Eco Park, but in general this region is not what I would be looking for in a Fijian holiday. We travelled as a family, but many visitors seemed to hop from 1 happy hour to the next trying to drink as much as possible. There is a small beach and a snorkelling lagoon, but there was a lot of broken glass on the beach amongst the coral. The hotel does what it does well, but think about what you want out of your holiday and make your choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer the personalized, intimate & friendly service of a small Inn with the luxurious accommodation, exquisite cuisine and special attention you'd expect from a large international resort costing twice the price. Our goal is to welcome you as guests, care for you as family and remember you as friends. 2 Great restaurants, unique cocktail bar, pool, lagoon beach, all rooms air-conditioned. Near Outrigger on the Lagoon Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Bedarra Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedarra Beach Hotel Sigatoka
- Bedarra Beach Inn Fiji/Sigatoka