Brilliant. Just brilliant. My partner and I stayed here on a 5 night getaway in December 2012 and it was lovely. Pefect location on the coral coast infront of the reef, a scrumptous restaurant/cocktail bar and beautiful pool out the front. We booked a couple of tours which picked us up from the hotel and dropped us back, very convenient. Also great spot if you feel like lazying around and reading a book by the pool with a cocktail. Room was good, surprisingly no TV or phone though. At first it was strange, having never stayed in a hotel without either of these items but quickly realised it was very nice not knowing what was happening in the outside world. The only downside were the Indian-Fijian people... very rude, pushy and just after money. The Indian-Fijian taxi driver out the front for example, nearly wouldn't let us out of the taxi without paying 'in advance for the return trip'... Overall an amazing place to stay, would highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer the personalized, intimate & friendly service of a small Inn with the luxurious accommodation, exquisite cuisine and special attention you'd expect from a large international resort costing twice the price. Our goal is to welcome you as guests, care for you as family and remember you as friends. 2 Great restaurants, unique cocktail bar, pool, lagoon beach, all rooms air-conditioned. Near Outrigger on the Lagoon Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Bedarra Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedarra Beach Hotel Sigatoka
- Bedarra Beach Inn Fiji/Sigatoka