Stayed there for 4 nights withe my wife. We were at a 5 star resort for 4 nights that the company was paying for, could not afford to stay there when we were paying so tracked down the Bedarra Inn.
Great place - cheap, food as good as it gets in Fiji. Do not eat at the cheap curry place down the road - may save $5 but you risk getting sick. Locals say it has gone down hill big time lately. We checked it out and walked away.
The bar at Bedarra is a classic out of the 70's. Happy Hour - 1/2 price is fun. Strange as a kiwi to have people smoking in doors - that was my only bad point. If they cut that out it would be great. Was not a mjor.
Overall great place to stay - four time to Fiji, first time here. WOuld come back again, as it is all you need - sun, beer, good food, fair prices - beach OK for Coral Coast. Chill and do not leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer the personalized, intimate & friendly service of a small Inn with the luxurious accommodation, exquisite cuisine and special attention you'd expect from a large international resort costing twice the price. Our goal is to welcome you as guests, care for you as family and remember you as friends. 2 Great restaurants, unique cocktail bar, pool, lagoon beach, all rooms air-conditioned. Near Outrigger on the Lagoon Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Bedarra Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedarra Beach Hotel Sigatoka
- Bedarra Beach Inn Fiji/Sigatoka