We loved the place!
Just back in NZ from staying 8 nights at the Namuka Bay Lagoon. Thoroughly enjoyed the peace and quiet the resort offers....no TV, no pool, no crowd of people to share your holiday with....no problem!! Two things make the resort very special.....the location, next to the lagoon, 6-7 km down a gravel track....and the staff....a friendly and caring bunch of people.
The Bures were clean, tidy and spacious. Food was of good quality, fruit & vegetables mainly home-grown ...milk from the house cow....eggs from the resort's chooks.....menu was relatively basic but prepared from scratch once the order was taken....result very tasty ....although sometimes the waiting time was a bit on the lengthy side....never mind....order another beer!
Just one observation...the staff seemed to be working 7 days per week....owners take note...this is not a good thing long term!
Thanks to all the staff for looking after us ....we will be back!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Namuka bay lagoon is more of a hideaway than a frilly resort it offers wellness in its serene and unpulluted surroundings, adventure in its limestone caves and historic archelogical sites and activities ranging from mountain biking,kayaking, horseriding, massage,meditation,snorkelling,hiking to nearby Fijian village or to nearby 5 star rssorts.The Namuka Bay lagoon is very safe for kids and it is the last part of the mainland which still has live coral.Namuka bay promises a healthy you, through our resorts gardens and corn fed pultry and meadow fresh milk and eggs. If you want to feel alive again try us..you wont be disapointed Namuka is Fiji's newly discovered paradise its not only for a new breed of eco-travellers but its for those who want to rejuvenate themselves and return to mother nature itself A unique blend of nature and adventure awaits you ...hidden amongst rolling hills of a tropical rainforest. Namuka Bay promises more than just a holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Odigeo, HostelWorld and Tingo so you can book your Namuka Bay Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Namuka Bay Lagoon Hotel Sigatoka
- Namuka Bay Lagoon Resort Fiji/Sigatoka