It is a lovely truly relaxing place in paradise, in which we stayed for 8 days! Quiet empty beaches (better wear some beach shoes, lots of corals), no blaring music, no phones ringing, no mobile phones, but all the possibilities to have it for a few hours in the evening if necessary. We did not need any of it and were blissfully happy in this beautiful place, looked after by a smiling, welcoming staff. The driveway might put some off, good for us, makes it a bit more recluse, which we loved about the place, but it's not a big deal, it's just a gravel road more.
We had all our breakfasts and most of our dinners at the Lagoon, and the food was excellent. Truly Fiji, unfortunately a bit longer than Fiji time to get it though. A compliment to all the staff who did very well, considering the chef (cook) was absent for our whole stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fiji's newly discovered paradise is for a new breed of eco-travellers. A unique blend of nature and adventure hidden amongst rolling hills of a tropical rainforest. Namuka Bay promises more than just a holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Orbitz, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Expedia, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Namuka Bay Lagoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Namuka Bay Lagoon Hotel Sigatoka
- Namuka Bay Lagoon Fiji/Sigatoka