We came upon Namuka Bay Lagoon purely by accident and it was everything we were looking for. Upon our arrival we were in awe of the resort. Growing up in a big city, I loved being surrounded by the fruit trees, organic gardens, cows, horses, and local birds. The villas sit just yards from a beautiful beach with crystal clean water. There is great snorkeling among the coral - tons of beautiful fish and starfish.
The staff was friendly, helpful, and accommodating. Ole, our host, is an asset to any business - she was beyond professional and helpful, making sure we always had everything we needed.
The rooms were comfortable, clean, and peaceful. There is no electricity or wifi until the evening but you'll be too busy relaxing and enjoying the property to care,
The food was delicious - we enjoyed everything we ate. The fruit was out of this world. The menu is on the small but you will have everything you need and the staff will do their best to accommodate your needs.
Namuka Bay is a good distance by foot and even by car from another town/resort. I recommend stopping off at market on the way to pick up snacks, extra water, and alcohol. The staff will store your beverages in the fridge so they turn icy cold. We brought some cookies, chips, granola, chocolate and we were more than set for our 3 day stay. If you'd like to visit the resort or town nearby, just let the staff know and they will help arrange it for you.
Thank you to everyone at Namuka Bay - we're looking forward to returning in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Namuka bay lagoon is more of a hideaway than a frilly resort it offers wellness in its serene and unpulluted surroundings, adventure in its limestone caves and historic archelogical sites and activities ranging from mountain biking,kayaking, horseriding, massage,meditation,snorkelling,hiking to nearby Fijian village or to nearby 5 star rssorts.The Namuka Bay lagoon is very safe for kids and it is the last part of the mainland which still has live coral.Namuka bay promises a healthy you, through our resorts gardens and corn fed pultry and meadow fresh milk and eggs. If you want to feel alive again try us..you wont be disapointed Namuka is Fiji's newly discovered paradise its not only for a new breed of eco-travellers but its for those who want to rejuvenate themselves and return to mother nature itself A unique blend of nature and adventure awaits you ...hidden amongst rolling hills of a tropical rainforest. Namuka Bay promises more than just a holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Namuka Bay Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Namuka Bay Lagoon Hotel Sigatoka
- Namuka Bay Lagoon Resort Fiji/Sigatoka