Stayed in 2011, 2012 and will again be staying this July. The management, the people at reception from the serenaders to housekeeping, they were amazing, fun, friendly outgoing individuals, who go out of there way to make you feel comfortable, and OMG the location, there are seats you can lay on across the road from the place ,right in front of the beach, its beautiful and immediately lets you escape into your own world for a moment and just relax.
We booked The deluxe rooms with a balcony. These rooms are big, we asked for 3 singles, and there was still room for a couch etc.
- Clean rooms
- Firm beds
- House Keeping daily
- Has a fridge, shower & toilet.
- There's no TV or phones.
- Equipped with a kettle, milk, coffee, tea & sugar.
- No lift. But they have someone to carry your bags.
- Medium sized Pool with no slide, Some seats around it to lay on.
- Taxi Van is there, hustle the driver, for a cheap fare to town. Sometimes he's cunning.
- No Laundry Facilities for Guests, but they have laundry service.
- Awesome Restaurant, kids loved their meals. Well priced food, and up to standards.
- There's other places to eat at if you want to try something different. There's Koko's Bar down the road, Outrigger - Meke and Lovo on Tuesday's Night.
- If you're traveling from Nadi/Suva to Bedarra, catch the Coral Sun Express Bus, it will stop at this resort. Which is convenient, rather than catching another bus to sigatoka than taxi it. Nadi to Bedarra is FJD $15.00. Suva to Bedarra is FJD $22.00. Affordable prices.
- There is one night club down the road called Casablanca, if you want to mingle with the locals, its kinda small, but gets pretty packed on Saturday nights, Friday night is kinda quiet, but definitely Jungle fever on Saturdays so if you have the guts lol check it out for yourself, I enjoyed both nights there even though this russian dude and I were the only outsiders in there haha but it was cool. Everyone was nice. They play Reggae, Fijian Remix Dance music.
- Checkin in and out was a breeze.
- I suggest Elderly folks would love this place. If you've come back from an action packed week, Bedarra is the best place to wind down in.
There's just something about this place aye... the serenity that surrounds this place... love it and you will too.
If you own or manage Ocean Terrace Restaurant, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.