“My new favourite resort, I want to go back again.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Members Exclusive:25% Off
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Sigatoka
Sydney, Australia
“My new favourite resort, I want to go back again.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We stayed here last week for 6 nights with our 16month old toddler who was spoilt by the lovely Fijian staff at the hotel.. We arrived at night time to be greeted by the magnificent entrance looked amazing . It took us a while to get to bar/pool/restaurant and everyone greeted us with warm smiles and interacted with our son, which was fine by us as we were on FEEJI TIME...
Denny the restaurant manager was delightful and always greeted us with a wonderful smile and that laugh! :-) our room was great, we had our own balcony so when our little one went to sleep we could relax outside on our own daybed. We loved every minute, food was excellent, staff were fantastic and we would love to go back again next year for another holiday. Thumbs up here. Thank you intercontinental x

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
InterContinenta... F, Director of Sales at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Fussyferg,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa! We're thrilled that you had a wonderful holiday with us and that you enjoyed so many aspects of our resort, especially our dining and exceptional service!

It was lovely to have you with us and we look forward to seeing you back with us on Natadola Bay! Please do email me on kamal.haer@ihg.com when you decide on your next family getaway and I will see that the team takes great care of your family once more.

Area Director of Sales & Marketing

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (457)
  • Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

My wife and I stayed here for some of our honeymoon. I truly must say first impressions are amazing! The people are fantastic and truly have that genuine and caring Fijian culture. The staff are fabulous, couteous, friendly and always helpful.
Though loses 1 star just on the facilities at the resort. for what it does have it is fantastic but because it is so remote from everything else the resort must look into further development of its facilities. And for a 5 star resort it is missing a few things we have experienced at other 5 star resorts in other countries.
Really though I must stress the wife and I did have a wonderful time and the people made our honeymoon so memorable. I loved it truly because its staff were fantastic. Thats even comparing it to all the Nadi/Port Denarau resorts like Sofitel, Westin, Sheraton and Hilton. In the end just need a few more things at the resort being so isolated.
In summary, if your after a relaxing time, with a beach at your footstep with the occassional trip out - this is the best place on the main island! As long as they keep their standard of staff high. From all the staff including management, it was nice to see even them (incl department heads and the general manager) give a genuine friendly Bula and smile when you cross pass. I'd be close to saying the best customer service I've received to date.
One last thing, for those staying for at least a week I highly recommend signing up for the IHG Dining Rewards card for your 25% of F&B.

Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Bula Steve,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're pleased that you had a wonderful honeymoon with us at the InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa and that you enjoyed so many aspects of our resort! We're also delighted that you enjoyed our warm hospitality and stunning beach - voted recently by CNN as one of the world's top 25 beaches!

We look forward to welcoming you to our little piece of paradise again soon. Please feel free to let me know on kamal.haer@ihg.com when you are looking at your next romantic escape and I will see that you are well looked after once more!

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We stayed here back in 2012 when it had just opened so this review is a little late. However we had such a fantastic time, I wanted to write a review of our stay based on what I remember.

We had an Ambassador Card and received an upgrade for our stay. We stayed at a Club International one bedroom suite which was contemporary and beautiful (just like the rest of the resort). Staying at the club international area gave us access to an infinity pool and sunset canapés and cocktails which we enjoyed everyday.

We had our Christmas Eve dinner at Navo which served exceptional food and is definitely worth a visit - be sure to book in advance.

The part I recall most vividly was the service and the friendliness of the staff. They seemed genuinely grateful for the guests to be visiting Fiji (this was several months after Fiji had been badly affected by the cyclone earlier that year) which was a humbling surprise for me.

There wasn't that much to do but my husband and I love to dive and snorkel so we were very content during our stay (snorkelling at the resort was great). We can be quite stressed from work and usually spend a week away every year to unwind. I remembered that by the 3rd day of our stay, I was so relaxed and blissfully content that I could've gone home and been perfectly happy - definitely a first for me.

A wonderful resort with a fantastic team.

Room Tip: Club International rooms if possible - secluded from the rest of the resort and well worth it
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Bula Etzz,

Thank you for your late but wonderful review! We're delighted that you and your husband had a great holiday with us back in 2012 and that you enjoyed our premier Club InterContinental facilities! We're also thrilled that you both enjoyed our warm Fijian hospitality and dining in our signature restaurant, Navo!

It was a pleasure to have you both with us - perhaps it's time to visit our sunny shores again soon? Please do let me know on kamal.haer@ihg.com when you plan your next booking and I will that see you have a wonderful experience once more.

Bangkok
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

After traveling for close to an hour from Nadi airport, the first impression of this hotel/resort is wow, with the staff very friendly. This unfortunately, does not last. Having checked in a little late, all F&B outlets at the resort were closed, so room service was the last resort. Prices are not cheap as you're now trapped, however to make matters worse, the hotel charges a FJD15 for delivery over and above the high cost of the food. Food itself is average at best. Rooms are reasonably appointed, however bathroom toiletries are limited considering what you pay for. Only shampoo, conditioner, bath gel & soap. No toothpaste/brush, shower cap, moisturiser, comb, sewing kit or nail files etc. Food is at best 3-star which is disappointing and there are no activities or entertainment once the F&B outlets close. Activities are expensive and although the activities manager said if you catch something the restaurant will cook it, that's not the case. The hotel charges FJD165 for fishing per person and then FJD75 per person to cook the Mahi-Mahi that was caught. WiFi is tolerable, but not great. Overall disappointing and value for money is definitely not there. If you don't mind doing the same thing over and over again, then the resort is good, otherwise if you like a bit of variety, choose an alternate hotel and perhaps location.

Room Tip: Rooms closer to the adult infinity pool are quieter.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
InterContinenta... F, Director of Sales at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear AUSBKK,

Thank you for your feedback. We're pleased that your family enjoyed our warm and genuine Fijian hospitality.

Thank you also for bringing to our attention your experience with your room and dining. Your comments have been highlighted to our Executive Housekeeper and Director of Dining & Entertainment for their immediate attention and I do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

We hope to welcome you back to our sunny shores again. Please feel free to contact me on kamal.haer@ihg.com when you decide to return and I will see that the team takes great care of you.

Kind Regards,
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This hotel is by far our fave place to stay whilst holidaying in Fiji. The kids (6 & 8) love it and we love it - we all get so much from here...The kids club is awesome - our kids arrive and want to go there immediately....The huge pool is awesome and find that we like to visit the pool mostly throughout the day and spend mornings and afternoons on the lagoon or beach....this is of course when the kids are not at kids club. Karma Lounge is perfect for lazing around...Navo is an absolute must do - we treat our children to a special dinner (I think seating for children is up until 7.30pm) - then keep every other night to ourselves here - The food is so yum and the ambiance is perfect....The Toba is nice on those nights the kids want to hang out with a pizza...The buffet is a buffet...The rooms are awesome - The beachfront are the way to go - we have stayed in a lagoon garden but much prefer beachfront. The pool guys are fantastic and the daily crab races bring my kids running to pool area...The lovely caring kids club staff are perfect...The buffet is a definite for breakfast - and again the staff are so very accommodating...We always enjoy our time in Fiji however we will never go past the Intercontinental - Its the best.

Room Tip: The pool rooms can be noisy - If you have kids its not going to matter. The lagoon garden rooms are...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
InterContinenta... F, Director of Sales at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Bula Baefin,

Thank you for your lovely review! We're thrilled that your family had a wonderful holiday with us and that you enjoyed so many aspects of our resort. We're also pleased that you enjoyed our exceptional service and dining.

It was a pleasure to have you with us and we would love to welcome you back to Natadola Bay again soon! Please contact me on kamal.haer@ihg.com when you are booking your next family getaway and I will see that the team looks after you once more.

Melbourne
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We have just spent three nights at the Intercontinental Fiji. We have been to Fiji a number of times but this was our first visit to this resort. It is an international style resort with less of a focus on the traditional Fijian culture and decor. Having said that, the Fijian staff maintained that wonderful customer service and cheerful demeanor of other resorts. We were upgraded to the Intercontinental Club and we thoroughly enjoyed the privileges this entailed. Our room was modern and very functional. We had a beautiful Cleopatra bath on the balcony, space to sit and take in the views and a huge living area with a CD player. The club area was a wonderful place to catch a breeze and take in the views. Free high tea, cocktails and canapés completed the picture of a luxury escape beside the tranquil pool with its unique nestrests. We also enjoyed the adult only pool area with its infinity pool and views of the ocean.
We were surprised that there was a cost for non motorized water sports which we had not experienced in Fiji before so if you own snorkeling equipment perhaps bring it along. For its large size the shopping options were limited compared to other resorts we have stayed in.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
InterContinenta... F, Director of Sales at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear BlueUlysses,

Bula vinaka from Natadola Bay! Thank you for choosing to stay at the InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa. We're thrilled that you both enjoyed your stay in our premier Club InterContinental facilities and your personalised Itokani butler service!

It was lovely to have you with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to our little piece of paradise soon! Please do contact me on kamal.haer@ihg.com when you are looking at your next travel dates and I will see that the team takes great care of you once more.

San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Was torn between staying at the InterContinental, Radisson Blu, or Shangri-LA. I'm extremely glad I chose the IC. The rooms are insanely good, having a tub and sitting area on the balcony. My room felt well taken care of and cleaned thoroughly. The resort is massive, taking 10-15 minutes to walk from end to end. The Business Center has new HP desktops, the Spa was pristine and set in man made water inlets, and the infinity pool was crystal clear. I ate at the $95FJD buffet each night, which changes cuisine themes nightly - which I highly recommend if you can afford it. I golfed 2 days at Natadola via the free shuttles. If you enjoy golfing, do not miss this. The gym is probably the only setback - it's extremely small and won't impress even the most accommodating guests. Also, beware the resort is about an hour drive from the airport/port, so try to make 1-2 trips in town to do multiple activities - a daily pilgrimage will be too taxing for the Fijian vacation you've planned. The staff make this place feel like home - I almost felt like I was cheating on them each time I left.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Dear Kyle,

Bula vinaka from Natadola Bay! Thank you for choosing to stay at the InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa! We're delighted that you had a wonderful experience with us and that you enjoyed so many aspects of our resort. We're thrilled that you enjoyed teeing off at our Natadola Bay Championship Golf Course and our warm Fijian hospitality.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our sunny shores again soon! Please do not hesitate to email me on kamal.haer@ihg.com when you plan your next Fijian escape and I will see that you have another memorable holiday!

Area Director of Sales & Marketing

Been to InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!