The location was fantastic, the staff very friendly, but allways remember, "it is Fijii time..keep things simple please.".
Other than that the room facilities are truly five star yet with a truly tropical touch.
The beach is the cleanest I have come across in many south pacific destinations. (and I know us aussies are fussy when it comes to that).
Food seleciton was good (remember you don't come to Fiii for the culinary experince) in the variety and qulity. Breakfast was truly sensational and a different dinner theme each night.
Infinity pool and bar are perfectly located and themed.
The duty manager (Jimi) that checked us in quickly fixed a misunderstanding with our reservation request.
The porters were great, and Moses wnet out of his way to show us areound the resort which without a tour you cannot do.
Only criticism is about the golf club not letting me play due to not having a collar (should have know). I was expecting some flexibility after being in a tropical resort and paying $140 for 9 holes and clubs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa is located on the beautiful and picturesque Natadola Beach on Fiji's main island of Viti Levu. Relax on palm-fringed white sand beach or swim or snorkel in rolling surf to experience natural Fijian ambiance. The resort offers breathtaking 360-degree views of Natadola Bay and exotic landscaped gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Hotel Sigatoka
- Intercontinental Coral Coast
- Intercontinental Fiji Hotel
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa Sigatoka