I was lucky enough to be invited to the Intercontinental for a Team get-together with my colleagues. We were all blown away by the Intercontinental, by the graciousness and helpfulness of the staff, the stunning surroundings both internally and (obviously!) externally, and everything else Fiji had to show us.
From the moment I stepped out of my gate at the airport a wonderful Gentleman called Nil was there waiting to take my bags and get me to the resort. What a warm welcome! He talked about many things on the ride over to the hotel and it was so good having such a lively and interesting conversation about local areas, cultures and things to do and see.
The room was absolutely stunning, and I was blown away by the bathtub on the balcony, with a beautiful sea view!
I can't fault anything with the food or drink, all staff were lovely and all food absolutely delicious. Navo is perfect for special culinary indulgence, and the Tabos grill was great for great tasting, simple food (and a fantastic array of cocktails!) The breakfast buffet too, always had a fantastic selection, and new hot meals to choose from every morning.
We took a humbling and insightful trip to the Sigatoka Village where we were welcomed with open arms, and taken in for food and lots and lots of energetic dancing! It was a night I'll never forget.
I was also lucky enough to get treated to a spa treatment at the resort and the Spa staff do their very utmost to keep you comfortable and relaxed.
As there were so many of us in the group, I'm sure the staff had quite a task on their hands keeping us well fed and quenched, but the hotel put on some absolutely incredible entertainment for us (local Fire dancers being the highlight!) and we now have so many wonderful memories to take home and talk about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa is located on the beautiful and picturesque Natadola Beach on Fiji's main island of Viti Levu. Relax on palm-fringed white sand beach or swim or snorkel in rolling surf to experience natural Fijian ambiance. The resort offers breathtaking 360-degree views of Natadola Bay and exotic landscaped gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Hotel Sigatoka
- Intercontinental Coral Coast
- Intercontinental Fiji Hotel
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa Sigatoka