What a great place to stay. We went there on our honeymoon and were treated fantastically. The staff were so lovely. We have stayed other places in Fiji and this was by far the best.
The food was fantastic. The buffet breakfast was AMAZING! They had gluten free options which was great as my husband is coeliac.
The rooms were lovely and so clean. We had a garden view room which was perfect as it was a little bit away from main festivities.
The spa was AWESOME. We did a three hour couples package and both loved it!
Only downfall is that you're so far from everything else, although this was a bonus too.
Loved the adult only area, but when we return in a few years we'll be in the different section!!!!
Definitely a place to go, amazing staff and food, clean and well presented resort. A must see!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa is located on the beautiful and picturesque Natadola Beach on Fiji's main island of Viti Levu. Relax on palm-fringed white sand beach or swim or snorkel in rolling surf to experience natural Fijian ambiance. The resort offers breathtaking 360-degree views of Natadola Bay and exotic landscaped gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, IHG, Tingo, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Hotel Sigatoka
- Intercontinental Coral Coast
- Intercontinental Fiji Hotel
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa Sigatoka