OK, to start with, I wanted to point out that I haven't actually STAYED at the Intercontinental Fiji yet, so this review is based purely on a dining and service experience from our visit to have dinner and drinks there 12 months ago.
So, to set the scene, my family have holidayed in Fiji twice now in the last 2 years, but have yet to stay at the Intercontinental. On our last trip to Fiji 12 months ago, we stayed at another 5-star resort located on Denarau Island. Staying in a 3-bedroom villa with private plunge pool and private BBQ, it was everything we needed for a 9 night stay with our 2 young children. While we were there, however, we became aware of the Intercontinental and thought it would be nice to have a visit there and experience another 5-star Fijian property. And boy, are we glad we did! From our hotel on Denarau, we had been liaising with the Intercontinental's Food and Beverage Manager at the time to arrange our helicopter/dinner booking, and he was absolutely fabulous and nothing seemed like too much trouble. We had organised for a helicopter to pick us up from Denarau and fly us to the Intercontinental. There was a vehicle waiting to pick us up and take us to the hotel, where we enjoyed some drinks in the bar overlooking the stunning Natadola Beach. But the best was yet to come.....Navo! Hands down, we all feel that it was not only the BEST seafood we’d ever had, but beyond a shadow-of-a-doubt, the best service EVER!! And that’s coming from people who have travelled all around the world and eaten at some very interesting places! I wish I could remember our waiter’s name, but he was amazingly attentive, extremely knowledgeable and very friendly.
To cut a long story short, we had decided that we definitely will be staying at the Intercontinental Fiji for our next trip, and luckily for us there is an upcoming wedding in our family and it is going to be at the Intercontinental Fiji...needless to say my husband and I were indeed very excited to hear this! We are fairly confident that the reason our family member is getting married at the Intercontinental is primarily due to our glowing recommendations of its service, dining, and stunning location when we returned from our last Fijian holiday a year ago.
I can't wait to stay there later this year and can HIGHLY recommend Navo to anyone who not only loves a top-quality seafood feast, but also enjoys a world-class restaurant experience on one of the most beautiful, pristine beaches in the world!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa is located on the beautiful and picturesque Natadola Beach on Fiji's main island of Viti Levu. Relax on palm-fringed white sand beach or swim or snorkel in rolling surf to experience natural Fijian ambiance. The resort offers breathtaking 360-degree views of Natadola Bay and exotic landscaped gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Hotel Sigatoka
- Intercontinental Coral Coast
- Intercontinental Fiji Hotel
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa Sigatoka