The Intercontinental Hotel and especially it's team at the Club, Finau, Jane and Marika saved our Honeymoon after we had a disastrous stay at one of Fiji's highly rated honeymoon Islands where the food was terrible and we had workmen in our room fixing the airconditioning for 3 days straight. It made using the private plunge pool and lounge area very difficult!
So after calling my travel agent in Australia she quickly arranged to get us out of there and where else would we head, the Intercontinental of course!
We were quickly escorted from the vast reception up the hill via buggy to the Club Resort area of the Hotel. The staff were very attentive checking us in and explaining all the services we were about to enjoy. The room was big and clean, with a nice plunge pool and great outdoor bath. The Club pool is great, never crowded and fab views. We enjoyed breakfast in peace and quiet in the Club lounge, then back to our room for a rest, swim then you could have lunch at the Club Lounge or hold out for the superb High Tea served every afternoon. More swimming, resting then cocktails are served in the Club Lounge for 2 hours later afternoon. The buggy would then arrive to take us downstairs for a great dinner or buffet at one of their restaurants.
This trip was last November 2011 and we had already booked to come back here with our children in July 2012 so the staff were fantastic in giving us a buggy tour of all the accommodation choices we had so we were able to make sure we had booked the correct room. We have chosen to stay in the Club area again as we don't mind taking the kids down to the lower section to swim and we have a plunge pool room booked again.
I can also thoroughly recommend the excellent spa, one of the better ones I have enjoyed around the world.
Even though we will have kids in tow I can't wait to enjoy the Intercontinental Team's hospitality again and I look forward to catching up with them all.
See you in July 2012!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa is located on the beautiful and picturesque Natadola Beach on Fiji's main island of Viti Levu. Relax on palm-fringed white sand beach or swim or snorkel in rolling surf to experience natural Fijian ambiance. The resort offers breathtaking 360-degree views of Natadola Bay and exotic landscaped gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Hotel Sigatoka
- Intercontinental Coral Coast
- Intercontinental Fiji Hotel
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa Sigatoka