On my 1st visit to Fiji I was unfortunate enough to Stay In Smuggler's Cove but eventually found "Mama's" towards the end of my stay. On return to what is for me the best country on earth I was really looking forward to staying at Mama's again. Mama and her fantastic team did not disappoint...
I cannot thank the whole team enough for what they did for me in my 6 week stay - nothing was too much trouble for them and Mama truly has a heart of gold. She looked after me when I got sick and made contributions to my stay too numerous to list. By the time I left I genuinely felt like one of the family and to mark my departure a special party was thrown in my honour...
It was be a while before I return to Fiji but in the meantime I will continue to spread the word about the Tropic of Capricorn. I would not hesitate to recommend it to any kind of of traveller - but especially the backpacker market. Thank you so much for for everything Mama - I send my love to you and all your hardworking and amazing staff....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A multi story beach mansion close tothe International Airport with sweeping views over the Mamanuca Islands and magical tropical sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Tropic of Capricorn Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropic Of Capricorn Hotel Nadi
- Tropic Of Capricorn Resort Fiji/Nadi