The resort has a lovely terrace for food and drinks and the pick-up and drop-off to Port Denarau and the airport are great, but the rooms are quite dirty with small beds and in 2 different rooms on 2 different occasions we had cockroaches running through the room. Also, the food in the restaurant is not very good. I would reconsider...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smugglers Cove is a newly built 3 1/2 star rated beachfront resort centrally located on renowned Wailoaloa Beach at Nadi Bay & a comfortable 15 minutes drive from Nadi International Airport, Port Denarau Marina & Nadi Town. The popular Ghost Ship Bar & Grill offers great local & international fare at reasonable prices along with stunning sunsets and ocean views from the beachfront deck dinning area. If you are looking for suitable Nadi accommodation that has a fun, inter-cultural atmosphere along with clean comfortable rooms Smugglers Cove really is the place to be....... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HostelBookers, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Smugglers Cove Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers Cove Beach Resort And Hotel
- Smugglers Cove Beach Hotel Nadi
- Smugglers Cove Beach Nadi
- Smugglers Cove Beach Resort & Hotel Fiji/Nadi