Hotel in a good location with amazing views, situated right on the beach. Ocean view rooms basic but nice, have nice big balconies over looking the hotel pool and the beach. Breakfast was included in the price but was just basic pancakes so not up to much. Food from resteraunt was nice (had a few meals there) but hotel must lose a lot of business to smugglers cove (next door) as menu much bigger and entertainment provided. Staff all very helpful and make you feel right at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nadi's Hidden Gem! Nestled right on Wailoaloa Beach, Aquarius On The Beach is a small, family-owned boutique hotel where we make every guest feel special. A mere 12 minute drive from Nadi International Airport, Aquarius On The Beach offers something for everyone. Internet is FREE for all guests, either through WiFi, which is available throughout the property (even on the beach) or on one of our complimentary desktop computers in the lobby. Enjoy our refreshing fresh water swimming pool or dine in our widely acclaimed restaurant where the menu offers both variety and value. Enjoy quality wine at sunset on the private balconies of our ocean view rooms or read your novel in the privacy of your deluxe or standard room balcony, or enjoy the air conditioned comfort and cleanliness of our dormitory rooms. With all of our rooms, you are getting one of the best values in Nadi - Beachfront at a budget price! Our Tour Desk can help organise your entire stay in Fiji, giving you choices that fit your needs and budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, HostelWorld and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Aquarius On The Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquarius On The Beach Hotel Nadi
- Aquarius On The Beach Fiji/Nadi