We decided to stay in Aquarius on the Beach after reading the good reviews on tripadvisor and we don't regret it.
While the prices for a room are quite high, especially compared to the places around, it is worth your money.
The service is good, the staff is very friendly and genuine.
For wifi you have to buy a prepaid card, just like in most places.
The complimentary breakfast, unfortunately, is something the hotel could put in a little bit more effort and money. I wouldn't really call a small piece of banana, a small piece of watermelon and 1 piece of toast (divided in two) with butter and jam a proper breakfast. However, after insisting on a change we got pancakes on our last day, which was a lovely gesture, thanks for that staff.
The rooms are cleaned every day and there was a fan in the two bed dormitory we stayed in. There is a pool and the hotel is near the beach so the location is very good. We also got a free pick up from the airport.
Unfortunately the prices on the menu for dinner are very expensive, so we haven't had dinner there, but there are plenty of places around where you can get the same dishes for half, or even less, the price.
If you are looking for: good service, good location, clean rooms with fans and friendly staff: this is the place to go.
If you are looking for the cheapest accomodation and food: find another place.
All with all we enjoyed our stay at Aquarius! Thanks staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nadi's Hidden Gem! Nestled right on Nadi's Wailoaloa Beach, Aquarius On The Beach is a small, family-owned boutique hotel where we make every guest feel special. A mere 12 minute drive from Nadi International Airport, Aquarius On The Beach offers something for everyone. Enjoy our refreshing fresh water swimming pool or dine in our widely acclaimed restaurant where the menu offers both variety and value. Enjoy quality wine at sunset on the private balconies of our ocean view rooms or read your novel in the privacy of your deluxe or standard room balcony, or enjoy the air conditioned comfort and cleanliness of our dormitory rooms. With all of our rooms, you are getting one of the best values in Nadi - Beachfront at a budget price! Our Tour Desk can help organise your entire stay in Fiji, giving you choices that fit your needs and budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Agoda, HostelWorld, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Aquarius On The Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquarius On The Beach Hotel Nadi
- Aquarius On The Beach Fiji/Nadi