I stayed 3 nights recently and loved every minute i was there-great staff,great food,It was quiet but Bamboo Bar across the road if you want to meet other people,,jamm and drink kava cheap food-although i stuck to the AMAZING coconut raw fish-at Aquarius I had it 4 or 5 times in 3 days-Beware I will be back so soon cant wait.xxooo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nadi's Hidden Gem! Nestled right on Nadi's Wailoaloa Beach, Aquarius On The Beach is a small, family-owned boutique hotel where we make every guest feel special. A mere 12 minute drive from Nadi International Airport, Aquarius On The Beach offers something for everyone. Enjoy our refreshing fresh water swimming pool or dine in our widely acclaimed restaurant where the menu offers both variety and value. Enjoy quality wine at sunset on the private balconies of our ocean view rooms or read your novel in the privacy of your deluxe or standard room balcony, or enjoy the air conditioned comfort and cleanliness of our dormitory rooms. With all of our rooms, you are getting one of the best values in Nadi - Beachfront at a budget price! Our Tour Desk can help organise your entire stay in Fiji, giving you choices that fit your needs and budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Agoda, HostelBookers, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Aquarius On The Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquarius On The Beach Hotel Nadi
- Aquarius On The Beach Fiji/Nadi