“Perfect Pit Stop” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 26 Hotels in Nadi
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect Pit Stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

Lovely welcome from the reception staff. The room was modern and a great size. We ate in the restaurant which was enjoyable. Again, lovely and friendly staff in the restaurant. Great stay and we will be back for another night before heading to the Mamanuca Islands.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
  • Polish first
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

My partner and I checked in at the hotel at about 7pm.we decided to go for dinner at 8.15pm.i left my phone on charger near the TV. Upon my return I found out my phone and charger were both missing.i checked the grilled door which was locked and I was sure about it cz I checked it myself before leaving.i called the front desk and they transferd the phone to duty manager.he said they can only help once the IT guy comes in the mrng.

Next mrng another duty supervisor comes and ask me to write a statement which I did.and than he tells me that no one entered my room. If no one one entered than who took my phone.and he was trying to but the blame on me for miss placing it. He checked my handbag and other luggage.
Either they were trying to save one of the staff who must have done this or God knw wat they were upto.
Will never stay thea again and would advice any of my friends and family not to stay thea cz u never know when ur stuff will go missing.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Queensland, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Run down. The Reception area is nice, clean, spacious and pleasant. As are the conference rooms, boutiques and Dining Areas. The grounds are very well kept. Sadly the 3 rooms I saw were all the same, just run down. Clean enough, but dated & tired looking. My worst experience here was the swimming pool. the sides had large black patches of mould, not good :(
The Boutiques are well stocked with a variety of necessaries (or splurges of cash!) and at extremely reasonable prices! I can't emphasize that enough. I've stayed in many resorts around Fiji & the islands, and this boutique was the best by far on prices! Good on them for not ripping off the tourists with exorbitant prices!
All the staff I came across were welcoming & friendly. I feel the tiredness of the Hotel is unfair to the wonderful staff. Owners (corporation or whoever) really needs to spend some money on it.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
Salamander Bay, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We arrived late from overseas so it was nice to go to a hotel close by. We had a rental car and found the hotel easily. We had requested a cot for our son but it wasn't there when we arrived and waited about half hour before it came to the room. Check in and check out were easy. Breakfast was good with lots options. I wouldn't stay here longer than one night as there isn't much else around but it is good for a transit night on either side of your holiday.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Mijdrecht
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel with a golf court is just 5 minutes away from the airport.
The rooms must have been nice and spacious but they now show sings of wear and tear everywhere.

The good and the bad:

Good:
- Nice pool, spacious hotel.
- Staff attitude.
- Outside dining.
- The bed is Ok-ish

Bad:
- 30 min of free wifi per day in lobby only!!
- The place screams for a renovation.
- Not enough lamp light in the rooms.
- Noisy airco.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our group of 6 adults and 27 children stayed at the Novotel for 2 nights. Our package included breakfast, lunch and dinner. On our last morning we needed to have breakfast at 5.30am. A full breakfast was supplied, including the omelette chef. The staff were so helpful, any questions were quickly answered and all requests fulfilled. We spent a day at the complex in the pool, playing table tennis and on the large oval. The size of the complex allowed the students to keep occupied. The meeting room was spacious and well equipped.
Very excited about visiting again next year.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Been to Novotel Nadi? Share your experiences!