“Absolutely amazing trip!!!! Highlight of my trip to Fiji!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Step aboard PJ Sailing Adventures for a day to remember. This boutique style sailing is for those travellers wanting an awesome guided snorkel, lots of fun , this trip is for you. We offer a more private setting, low guest numbers max 30 along with 6 crew who will entertain you the whole day. We depart from Port Denarau sailing to Paradise, sailing to Plantation Island stopping along the way for the best snorkeling you will find in the Mananuca group. Our snorkeling masters will help you find Nemo, Dory, our beautiful sea horse Sarah and many more fish. This is a great spot for beginners and children. Lunch is served on Plantation Island, a beautiful Island surrounded by a crystal clear blue water lagoon great for swimming or just relaxing. On the return sail home Teqila, Phillip our entertainers, along with the crew will have you singing and dancing. Transfers, lunch on the Island, soft drinks, water ,tea, coffee, snacks and fruit platter , while on board are all provided.
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Absolutely amazing trip!!!! Highlight of my trip to Fiji!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I did this trip on June 3 and I'll never forgot it. Also, I never write reviews however this trip was so amazing I had to comment. First off, the snorkeling was great... got to see everything on the ocean floor and the crew was very informative. They took us to a very good spot and made sure everyone felt comfortable in the water regardless of your snorkeling skills level. There was even younger kids (~9-10 yrs old) and they'll looked like they were having a blast!

This is only part of the trip... After we got back on the boat they took us to Plantation Island where we enjoyed a nice lunch and spent a couple hours there. They had many activities like water sports (some were add'l fee), hammocks, or you were allowed to continue snorkeling.

After we were done with the island, we got back on the boat and headed back. This is when they kicked it into the next gear and the crew become terrific entertainers! They had guitars, drums, etc... and began a very entertaining show of singing and playing music from all the countries of where we are all from! They made everyone feel like they were at home and you could tell that they all truly passionate about their jobs! If I had more time here in Fiji (actually was here was business) I would do this trip again.

Trust me.... This is probably the best money you can spend in Fiji. A truly great experience!!!!

John

Visited June 2013

“Great snorkeling, Fantastic crew”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

The crew all went out of their way to make our day the best experience. They were very informative, entertaining and we were in safe hands. They made time to get to know each of us and guide us to the best place for snorkeling. An absolutely wonderful day, something we will always remember.

Visited June 2013
Orbost, Australia
“The Best Trip Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

We went on the PJ sailing and snorkelling trip with our family of 9 adults and 2 small children and we where very impressed with the safety and professionalism of the crew. The crew couldn't do enough for us, and made our trip a wonderful family memory we will treasure for the rest of our lifes. The snorkelling was also fantastic and our lunch on Plantation Island was so yummy especially the potato salad, we couldn't resist a second helping.Special thanks go to the owners Sue and Graham for there valued information on Nadi and surounding areas.
WE HAD A BALL . We highly recommend this trip.
The Beveridge Family

Melbourne, Australia
11 attraction reviews
“Great Snorkelling”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

We did this day trip on the 17th of May and had a great time. The crew are without exception, personable, polite and friendly. The boat is fairly small, so there is a limit to the number of people on the trip. This ensured a great time was spent snorkelling. There were no crowds and thousands of fish! The coral is largely dead though there were some signs of life and recovery in places. I do agree with previous reviews that an inclusion in the safety talk should remind people that coral should not be stood on at all - in addition to environmental reasons coral is sharp (especially dead coral). We asked our tour guide for the best snorkelling trip and this is the best one I have been on in Fiji. Lunch is at the Plantation Island Resort. Whilst the resort itself looked very tired and the staff were not the happiest or most engaging, the PJs team took the time to ensure we were well looked after and fed and then gave us tips as to the best things to do whilst there. After staying at Denarau, it was nice to spend a day swimming in the lovely blue sea! My very shy 7 year old was frightened of swimming in the ocean, and was promptly placed in a dinghy and given her own tour - it was very funny to look up from snorkelling to see her waving from the distance with the latest 'sea treasure' in her hand. My 9 year old daughter managed in the ocean to complete her very first ocean snorkelling adventure. I am truly grateful to the PJs team and can easily say that there is not one thing we would change about our great day with them. Thank you also for rescuing my daughters hat from the ocean! Thanks for a great day. I would highly recommend this day trip to anyone who wants some decent snorkelling.

Australia
“What a great day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Just completed this day trip with 3 friends, was a bit wary about the 'crazy crew' on the brochure. The crew is not crazy but they are very entertaining. Was very impressed with the care taken by the crew to ensure both the safety and enjoyment of passengers. Lunch was nothing special but fresh, tasty and filling. All round a great day and well priced.