You added BEST WESTERN Hexagon International Hotel, Villas & Spa to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Hexagon International Hotel, Villas & Spa
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Martintar Street, Nadi, Viti Levu, Fiji   |
Ranked #20 of 26 Hotels in Nadi
“OK Hotel.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012 via mobile

We arrived for an overnight stay only with late checkout. Receptionist seemed less than interested but did offer us a room upgrade. On inspection of the upgraded room we asked for a further upgrade. She reluctantly agreed. We paid extra as would be expected. The rooms are dated and are very basic but overall had a great night. The bed was very comfortable and the curry in the restaurant was hot and amazing. Three nice pools and generally the staff are very friendly and helpful. Not the best neighbourhood and the local store (next door) is a little "mickey mouse" but all in all an enjoyable experience. Would we stay again. Probably not because it is not near enough to the water. Good tariff and the hotel reflects good value for money overall.

Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Virginia Beach
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

We had a terrible night at the worst western when air Pacific flight was delayed. Rundown with several critters running around the room. Sleepless night in fiji

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Kathmandu, Nepal
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

Thank you Hexagon for giving us a fantastic services and hospitality.

I was on my business trip with many colleagues for a meeting/training and stayed approx 9 days in this hotel. Its really good to be there with all good services and facilities. 3 swimmng, pools, spa, restaurant, bar, nice and spacious rooms, including apartment types are some of its charateristics. Good value of money if you are with family ..probably cheapest hotel in Nadi and around with all possible facilities. Rooms were really nice and clean. More than anything, staff were so friendly and always gives you lovely smile. Hotel manager Mary was always around and priovided us a great service. Thank you Mary.

The location is very convenient -in between Nadi town and International airport. you will find some sopping areas, many good/popular restaurants around this area and can reach to Nadi town or airport in 10 minutes. Hotel also provides shuttle services to/from airport.

The only thing, I would recommend to this hotel is to improve the food quality, especially the taste of food and provide mineral water to the guest as it is not really advisable to use tap water though Fiji claim the tap water is safe.

All the best

Montreal, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

On the way for a flight, I should have stayed elsewhere. I wonder how Best Western qualify it's affiliate hotel, but this one was the worst I ever seen.

Regular room is cheap, but you would be better in jail. Awful bed. Internet at prohibitive price (the clerk took care of not mentioning it when I booked in... "Yes yes, there is Internet".) And you should have seen how less he cared about my complaints later !

Mold. Can't use the air conditioner unless you want to get sick. I tried the shower and got boiled when the cold water stopped working. Asked for "executive room"... It was better... and the coackroaches knew it for sure! The shower worked but not its drain. And I avoided the air conditionner that haven't been cleaned since it was installed. Yeurk. The sounds around were astonishing. You could ear everything around just like if you were right beside.

First, I wanted a late check-out because my flight was schedule for the night. But after being in those two rooms, I was in for an early check out.

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

We are staying here for 3 weeks while on business. We have a 2 bed apartment overlooking the pool. Apartment is clean, tidy and comfortable, if a bit basic. It's only a 5 min drive into town, and walking distance to some great restaurants and next door to a bakery and supermarket. Great location for us.

Beijing, China
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

I had a terrible time stay at Smuggler's just a week ago in Fiji and Hexagon was more of what I was looking for at my budget - I like it's proximity to convenient places like the supermarket, restaurants, Skydive Fiji (literally across the street) and the airport + the town isn't too far away. Don't stay here the whole time you plan on being in Fiji, but I highly recommend Hexagon as a great place to stay to start and/or end your trip.

Personally, I rolled into Hexagon off a flight from Samoa at 2am and they were quite flexible with putting me in a room - I asked for the cheapest and for the price (F$77/night), I won't complain. I shared my shower with a cockroach on the last day (I stayed for 2 days/3 nights) and the room isn't anything amazing but I wasn't in there all day, every day anyway. The A/C worked fine, as did the fans. I only saw one of the pools from where I was staying but it was a nice, slightly warm pool since it's in direct sunlight for most of the day - perfect for laying out.
I never ate at the restaurant (I rarely saw anyone eating there) and instead, ate almost all my meals at Anna's or Raju's across from Jetpoint Supermarket. The meals are super cheap and the portions are generous at both places. Raju's has limited hours so dinner was always at Anna's - the staff there are all really nice folks.

Room Tip: The more expensive rooms by the pool seemed nice, although pricey I'm sure. Apartments also seem...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Brisbane, Australia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

We went there as Air Pacific changed our flight and told us they will accommodate us and pay for our meals and after I was laying in bed for about 2 hours I felt like I was getting bitten.
I turned on the light to see a bed bug running on my shirt and few on my bed...
We went to the reception, they just told us we give you another room and that was it!
No apology or anything question as to how we were. I got about 30 bites and allergic reaction following by an infection from a bite later so finished having to go to the hospital.
The food...because Air Pacific was paying for our meal we had breakfast, lunch and dinner there...better to pay yourself and go out, the only thing they could cook was the Curry and prices are very expensive for the quality!
And for the jaccuzzi...it's now a fish bowl!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to BEST WESTERN Hexagon International Hotel, Villas & Spa? Share your experiences!