We didn't stay here BUT its a great place to wait for an inter island transfer! Purchase an airport locker for your suitcases then walk a mere 5 minutes towards the mainroad and you will see Aquarius! You can enjoy a good breakfast/meal with a FANTASTIC view over the reef! We had great service by happy helpful staff and everthing was extremely clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Airport Islander Hotel is a value for money 3 star hotel 2 minutes walk across the road from Rarotonga International Airport on the waterfront featuring 13 Cabanas, Coco Grill Restaurant, Tiki Bar, pool, beach, outdoor dining, sandy beach, daily sunsets, low-cost wifi, Sky Sports on Big Screen, Live bands, daily happy hour 4-6pm with specially priced drinks and unpretentious island style service from a team of dedicated Islanders. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Venere, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Islander Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquarius Rarotonga Avarua
- The Islander Hotel Rarotonga, Cook Islands