the hotel was very good, there is a nice beach with lots of palmtrees and good snorkeling. there is a nice garden too.
we had a pool view room.
the rooms are very large with own kitchen and clean.
the staff was very friendly and helpful, except the staff from the restaurant anchorage. they dont see if something is empty, e.g. fruitjuice or bread.
all in all we enjoyed our second holiday on the cook islands.
thank you sunset resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Resort is a 3.5 star property and is idyllically situated on the sheltered western side of the island only minutes from Avarua township. The secluded beachfront location provides guests with an unspoilt view of Rarotonga's crystal clear aqua blue lagoon and breathtaking sunsets. This personally managed, privately owned resort has an intimate atmosphere that will make every guest feel welcome and ensure they experience the magic of Rarotonga and its people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Sunset Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sunset Hotel Arorangi
- Sunset Hotel Arorangi
- Sunset Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands