We stayed here the end of may for a week in a 2 bedroom beach front villa and really have nothing bad to say about the resort.
Every one was very friendly, from the restaurant staff,and housekeeping to the reception and bar staff. The room was perfect, very private with beautiful views, it was large and very comfortable as well as being well decorated. Good position on the island, close to town and good restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Resort is a 3.5 star property and is idyllically situated on the sheltered western side of the island only minutes from Avarua township. The secluded beachfront location provides guests with an unspoilt view of Rarotonga's crystal clear aqua blue lagoon and breathtaking sunsets. This personally managed, privately owned resort has an intimate atmosphere that will make every guest feel welcome and ensure they experience the magic of Rarotonga and its people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sunset Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sunset Hotel Arorangi
- Sunset Hotel Arorangi
- Sunset Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands