Where do I start. What an amazing resort. The rooms are spacious and clean and I recommend the beachfront accommodation if you can manage it. The lagoon views from these rooms are just idyllic. We were blessed with great weather for the whole week but there is a great selection of DVDs available at the office if you just feel like chilling out in your room. The staff are very friendly and no request seems to be a problem. The beachfront is pristine with hammocks dotted between coconut trees to be used at your leisure. The resort was full but, incredibly, it seemed really quiet and undercrowded. I suppose this is because there are two swimming pools and the beachfront so there is plenty of room for people to spread out. Cocktails at the Drumbeat Bar were a must and then it was down to the beach to witness the most incredible sunsets! The week went by far too quickly-we just didn't want to go home! Thanks Sunset for an amazing time-we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Resort is a 3.5 star property and is idyllically situated on the sheltered western side of the island only minutes from Avarua township. The secluded beachfront location provides guests with an unspoilt view of Rarotonga's crystal clear aqua blue lagoon and breathtaking sunsets. This personally managed, privately owned resort has an intimate atmosphere that will make every guest feel welcome and ensure they experience the magic of Rarotonga and its people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sunset Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sunset Hotel Arorangi
- Sunset Hotel Arorangi
- Sunset Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands