I can't say enough good things about Tambo del Inka. It's such a beautiful property in an incredibly gorgeous setting and the service was top notch. The rooms are large, really comfortable and beautifully decorated. The food in the restaurant was the best we had in all of Peru with a really interesting menu and flawless service. There is also a great bar. Having a train station on the grounds also made it really convenient for our trip up to Machu Picchu. It's also an amazing value compared to the other luxury properties in Peru. Highly, highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palacio del Inka is a part of Starwoods Hotel and Resort. Guests staying here may be eligible to use their Starwood Prefered Guest (SPG) points according to what is stated on their webpage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Media 8, Inc., Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Otel so you can book your Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tambo Del Inka, a Luxury Collection Hotel Urubamba
- Tambo Del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- Tambo Del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Peru/Urubamba, Sacred Valley