We stayed here 4 days and found the room and facilities very nice. Watch out for the Pisco Sours - they have a kick. Beautiful resort and the staff and service was amazing. Definitely a must stay! Dinner next to the fire place was a great way to end the day. Food was delicious.
Rooms were large and showers had plenty of hot water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tambo del Inka is a part of Starwoods Hotel and Resort. Guests staying here may be eligible to use their Starwood Prefered Guest (SPG) points according to what is stated on their webpage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Media 8, Inc., Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tambo Del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- Tambo Del Inka, a Luxury Collection Hotel Urubamba
- Tambo Del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Peru/Urubamba, Sacred Valley