Very nice property in the middle of Inca valley. Beautifully landscaped, playground and llamas for the kids and an on-site Observatory and Planetarium. Unfortunately, only four of us attended the planetarium show about Astronomy in the Inca culture. I know, it sounds nerdy, and it probably is, but isn't the whole reason we all traveled here to learn the Inca culture?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sacred Valley's most complete hotel: a mountain chalet-styled retreat with panoramic Andes views from every room and every angle. On more than 8 landscaped acres, it breathes an air of tranquility and relaxation. Unique among Sacred Valley hotels - most of which remain isolated in the valley, offering precious little for guests to do - it contains an extraordinary, full-service "Sacred-Spa", a domed Planetarium-&-Observatory for stargazing in the massive Southern-Hemisphere sky, and gourmet restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Valle Sagrado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Valle Sagrado Hotel Urubamba
- Casa Andina Private Collection Valle Sagrado Peru/Urubamba, Sacred Valley