A mountain chalet-styled retreat. Panoramic views of the Andes from every room. Spacious rooms overlook the gardens, with private balconies or sunny sitting areas. A tranquil and relaxing setting. The lobby has a good bar, with a roaring fire for cool mountain evenings. Good restaurant with a very good breakfast buffet.
A swimming pol and lounge area was under construction.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sacred Valley’s most complete hotel: a mountain chalet-styled retreat with panoramic Andes views from every room and every angle. On more than 8 landscaped acres, it breathes an air of tranquility and relaxation. Unique among Sacred Valley hotels – most of which remain isolated in the valley, offering precious little for guests to do – it contains an extraordinary, full-service “Sacred-Spa”, a domed Planetarium-&-Observatory for stargazing in the massive Southern-Hemisphere sky, and gourmet restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Valle Sagrado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Valle Sagrado Hotel Urubamba
- Casa Andina Private Collection Valle Sagrado Peru/Urubamba, Sacred Valley