We had a suite which was outstanding. Large and luxurious. We had a real fire each evening and hot water bottles are left under your pillow. We had our own garden with a sun lounger. The service was outstanding. The horse show whilst eating lunch (guinea pig which was delicious) was very good. We have stayed in a lot of good hotels, Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton etc and this hotel was as good as any of these. The swimming pool is small but there is so much to do and see in the area we did not need to swim. One tip is to make sure you have a guide to collect you, show you the area and return you to the hotel each day. The hotel is in its own grounds in the countryside and there isn't a lot of public transport. Plus a guide is best to help you identify the best sightseeing in the area and guide you round in private transport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our unique property is an intimate 43-casitas hotel within 328,000 square feet of beautiful gardens surrounded by archaeological attractions, and many opportunities of outdoor activities.We have 15 high end luxury casitas like that one which have private terraces and plunge pools overlooking the gardens. They all have an entry porch, foyer, living room and are equipped with heating floor system and fireplace.All the decoration of the casitas is based on the art work of renowned Peruvian artists such as Jaime Leibane and the beautiful frescoed murals by acclaimed artist, Federico Bauer which makes them all really special and unique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sol & Luna Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol & Luna Hotel Urubamba
- Sol And Luna Lodge & Spa
- Sol Luna Urubamba
- Sol & Luna Lodge & Spa Peru/Urubamba, Sacred Valley