With visited this establishment with our "Adventures by Disney" tour group. It was a pleasant escape from the surrounds of Urubamba...Urubamba was delightful, but it great to return after sightseeing to the beautiful facilities.
The rooms was beautiful and washroom was roomy and attractively decorated. The room lacked a tv or clock and in our room (#9) the wifi signal was nearly non-existent. However this was sort of a nice escape.
Clearly the best part was the food. Their chef, Nacho, is fantastic...the group dinners and cooking exhibition were great...but the meals al la carte were exquisite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our unique property is an intimate 43-casitas hotel within 328,000 square feet of beautiful gardens surrounded by archaeological attractions, and many opportunities of outdoor activities.We have 15 high end luxury casitas like that one which have private terraces and plunge pools overlooking the gardens. They all have an entry porch, foyer, living room and are equipped with heating floor system and fireplace.All the decoration of the casitas is based on the art work of renowned Peruvian artists such as Jaime Leibane and the beautiful frescoed murals by acclaimed artist, Federico Bauer which makes them all really special and unique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sol & Luna Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol & Luna Hotel Urubamba
- Sol And Luna Lodge & Spa
- Sol Luna Urubamba
- Sol & Luna Lodge & Spa Peru/Urubamba, Sacred Valley