We stayed at the Aranwa Hotel for three nights and it was wonderfu. The gounds of the hotel are absolutely amazing and the entire experience was incredible. We were there to see the Sacred Valley and to go to Machu Picchu. I suffered a bit from altitude sickness so we were light eaters but found that we were able to go to the bar and eat upstairs using either their main dining room menu or the cafe menu. Both were excellent. The food, the wait staff and the quality of the service were impeccable. The breakfast buffet each morning was wonderful. The views from the hotel grounds are incredible. It is a bit remote but we had arranged transportation so for us it was not a problem. We would love to return and hopefully someday we will.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The riverside lands of an 18-century colonial hacienda have been restored into an exclusive 115-room hotel, comprising rural elegance within the hacienda and minimalist design in the modern deluxe rooms. Replete with three restaurants including a vegetarian cove, a 2500 sq meter spa & wellness centre with three hydrotherapy pools, meeting and conferences facilities, art gallery, on-site museum, orchid pyramid and movie room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel & Wellness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel And Wellness
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Urubamba
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel & Wellness Peru/Urubamba