This resort is a hidden paradise surrounded by the charming beauty of the sacred valley. Although there was a misunderstanding in my scheduled shuttle from Cusco (the ride never came), the hotel subsequently went above and beyond my expectations to make up for it. Mistakes happen, it's how they are handled afterward that matter. The Manager of Guest Relations is a true professional who understands the commitment to guest satisfaction. A huge thanks to him, as well as the restaurant and spa staff who were all exceptional! The design of the resort and my room (132) was beautiful. The food too was delicious, and the property, breathtaking! My stay here was every bit as amazing and even more so than what I thought it would be, and I would love to return here again someday!
- Also Known As:
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel And Wellness
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Urubamba
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel & Wellness Peru/Urubamba
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The riverside lands of an 18-century colonial hacienda have been restored into an exclusive 115-room hotel, comprising rural elegance within the hacienda and minimalist design in the modern deluxe rooms. Replete with three restaurants including a vegetarian cove, a 2500 sq meter spa & wellness centre with three hydrotherapy pools, meeting and conferences facilities, art gallery, on-site museum, orchid pyramid and movie room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel & Wellness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.