“Small village” 4 of 5 stars

Visit Pisac Inca Ruins like an insider
Private Tour
$199*
and up
Private Tour: Pisac, Ollantaytambo and Amaru...
Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Pisaq
Florianopolis, SC
44 attraction reviews
“Small village”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Eveybody talk about the market here. Well it is not different from the others and the prices here are very much highs. But here you can buy peruvian silver and I can say is different from the others, colorful, liked it! The ruin is beautiful as well.

Visited March 2013

Bellevue, Washington
71 attraction reviews
“The market is OK, but touristy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

We didn't have much time in town this visit. While I understand that everyone wants to sell the typical souvenirs, why can't we see more variety and higher quality? I saved all my shopping for Cuzco where I could get the types of items I would want to decorate my home or wear. It's a fun stop, but most of the stuff you will find again and again wherever you go. The last time I was in Pisac I wandered into the many shops, and that was much better. I found a great sweatshirt that I wore for a couple of years. I didn't have time to see the shops this time - only the market. Wander up the streets for more interesting items. The town and architecture is interesting.

Miami, Florida
7 attraction reviews
“A must while touring the Sacred Valley”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

The archeological site was amazing! Not as majestic as Machu Picchu, but a must while visiting the Sacred Valley. The town is very charming and the market has good silver jewelry (better prices than the silver factory that tours will take you). Eat empanadas while in town!!!

Cusco, Peru
11 attraction reviews
“A great handicraft market”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

A visit to Pisac is a must , not only for its Inca construction but for its fantastic and huge handicraft market. Its huge on Sundays, but can be visited any day of the week.

Visited March 2013
sydney, australia
32 attraction reviews
“Drive up, walk down”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Well who would have thought than since my last visit 33 years ago they now have a road going to the top, and that you can now take a taxi up and have a very atmospheric walk down! Only average fitness needed, albeit with one ladder to go down, but at 62 I found it very easy and enjoyable. Lots of photo opportunities. I enjoyed this more this more than MP, far less crowded.