Lovely hotel in stunning surroundings....an oasis on the way to Machu Picchu. The rooms are a good size although the bathroom was a little tired-looking and the door wouldn't shut. However, the bed was comfortable and for weary travellers, that's what really counts. The restaurant and bar area were nicely decorated... There is a happy hour in the bar so I recommend making the most of that rather than paying for drinks in the restaurant which is a tad on the expensive side. However, breakfast was a buffet style with plenty of choice. Definitely recommend to anyone thinking of staying in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Pakaritampu Hotel Ollantaytambo
- Hotel Pakaritampu Ollantaytambo, Peru - Sacred Valley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The name "Pakaritampu" derives from the Quechua words "pakari" which means "dawn" and "tampu" wich means "home"..Pakaritampu Hotel is located in the Sacred Valley in the village of Ollantaytambo to 2minutes from the train station with direct connection to Machupicchu. The town of Ollantaytambo is the starting point of the Inca Trail, a beautiful place thatoffers various tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Pakaritampu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.