Good place to stay at the Sacred Valley. For those who has altitude sickness, this is a better alternative than staying in Cusco. A few minutes walk to the train station going to Machu Picchu. Excellent view of the mountain with colorful trees and flowers. Free breakfast and Wifi included. Short walk to the market/town.
After a full day tour of Machu Picchu, it is nice to relax here and not have to travel back to Cusco which is about 2hours away from the train station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The name "Pakaritampu" derives from the Quechua words "pakari" which means "dawn" and "tampu" wich means "home"..Pakaritampu Hotel is located in the Sacred Valley in the village of Ollantaytambo to 2minutes from the train station with direct connection to Machupicchu. The town of Ollantaytambo is the starting point of the Inca Trail, a beautiful place thatoffers various tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Pakaritampu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pakaritampu Hotel Ollantaytambo
- Hotel Pakaritampu Ollantaytambo, Peru - Sacred Valley