This was my favorite hotel in Peru. The window in our room opened to the lovely little creek and gardens. We slept to the sound of the little creek (and otherwise quiet) and woke up to see alpacas grazing in the little garden behind the room. Spectacular view and nice breakfast. Very short walk from there to the train to Machu Picchu. Lovely.
- Also Known As:
- Pakaritampu Hotel Ollantaytambo
- Hotel Pakaritampu Ollantaytambo, Peru - Sacred Valley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The name "Pakaritampu" derives from the Quechua words "pakari" which means "dawn" and "tampu" wich means "home"..Pakaritampu Hotel is located in the Sacred Valley in the village of Ollantaytambo to 2minutes from the train station with direct connection to Machupicchu. The town of Ollantaytambo is the starting point of the Inca Trail, a beautiful place thatoffers various tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Pakaritampu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.