“Fantastic meal for great price” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Sandwiches, International, Bakeries
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“Fantastic meal for great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

After a night in Aguas Calientes and the restaurants there this little place in Ollantaytambo was a pure delight. All simple things on the menu, but the taste was fantastic. For the price, one of the best places we have eaten in Peru. From my point of view a real recommendation. Only if there were more people in the restaurant, but don't let that stop you.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Huaraz, Peru
“Nice to sit outside”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Very nice place to be, great sweets, cakes, muffins etc. Good service. It's a great location to just sit and relax, enjoy the views... (as long as there's not tooo much traffic!)

Visited April 2013
“So delicious and super friendly staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

My father and I discovered this place on our last day in ollanta, I wish we would've tried it sooner. The señor who seated us and waited on us was so incredibly nice!! And the menu had labels for dishes that are gluten free- rare in these parts. Our food was delicious, I had a monster breakfast dish that had rice and beans and plantain and an egg and tomato and onion and avocado- oh my. And my dad had the BLT with avocado. We were both extra happy with our food, and the prices were a great value. The restaurant uses organic produce and washes their food in filtered water, which is always nice to know. Sometimes you just want some fresh greens :) and this is where I would go.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Melbourne, Australia
“Friendly staff, excellent food and coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Greeted by friendly staff and we ordered the Huevos rancheros. Excellent tasting beans, and fresh tomato and herbs, far to big for me, i only got through half The coffee was excellent as well.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Seattle, WA
“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

I could spend all day in here. La Esquina has a warm, cozy atmosphere, and great food at really reasonable prices. The menu is creative and homey at the same time, with everything from teriyaki steak sandwiches to PB&J. The salad bowls are huge, delicious and safe for travelers to eat. You can't beat the baked goods, either. They are the best in town. You can eat here every meal! I

Visited April 2013