Pros: 1) View: great view of the Ruins. 2) Distance to the Ruins: Very short. A 10 minute walk. 3) Hot Water: Very important during the autumn season in Peru. 4) Grounds: A cute tree house feel. 5) Accommodating: We arranged Machu Picchu and Perurail tickets via them. Honestly, this is the way to go instead of hassling and trying to purchase it yourself on the websites. They do this for a nominal administration fee, like $12, which I thought was completely worth it! This saved us a lot of heartache, as we read that the Peru website is not totally user friendly and reliable.
Overall: Definitely stay here when in Ollantaytambo. Great place!
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Iskay Hotel Ollantaytambo
- Hostal Iskay Hotel
- Hostal Iskay Ollantaytambo, Peru - Sacred Valley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a recently opened small comfortable hotel that offers you comfortable rooms with private bathrooms and quality mattresses, beautiful gardens in original Inca terraces, and incredible views of the impressive ruins of Ollantaytamb creating quality service and a peaceful atmosphere for all our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Hostal Iskay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.