Weren't planning on staying long but the food and the help the staff provided was awesome (whether it be guiding us on a mountain bike trail or recommending awesome hikes in the area). Instead of doing the Inca Trail, look into taking a guided trip with KB Tambo to Choquequierau, it's amazing and really in the middle of nowhere. Make sure to try the burritos and the guac, they're amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KB Tambo is a boutique hotel located in the center of Ollantaytambo. Bright, clean and fresh, KB Tambo is owned by travelers from Colorado/MN USA who know what travelers want! Steaming hot showers 24 hours a day (guaranteed), modern bathrooms, and all rooms with imported linens and top quality beds. Great onsite restaurant, rooftop deck with tiki bar and jacuzzi (closed rainy season)and friendly, local advice. Owners onsite every day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your KB Tambo Hostal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kb Tambo Hostal Hotel Ollantaytambo
- KB Tambo Hostal Ollantaytambo, Peru - Sacred Valley