I was there in May of 2013 for the Inca Avalanche and had the luxury of staying in the KB Tambo Hotel after long days of Hiking & Biking with KB Tambo Tours. The Restaurant was amazing, my Room was VERY comfortable and quiet so that I could get a great nights sleep all 10 nights!!! The service was excellent and very peaceful and relaxing. The coffee & breakfast every morning was awesome, I brought some coffee and jam home with me :) The KB Tambo Tours were AWESOME!! This was totally the trip of my life. I would highly recommend this hotel and would be available for email or calls to give more details. Thank you KB for an Amazing Adventure!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KB Tambo is a boutique hotel located in the center of Ollantaytambo. Bright, clean and fresh, KB Tambo is owned by travelers from Colorado/MN USA who know what travelers want! Steaming hot showers 24 hours a day (guaranteed), modern bathrooms, and all rooms with imported linens and top quality beds. Great onsite restaurant, rooftop deck with tiki bar and jacuzzi (closed rainy season)and friendly, local advice. Owners onsite every day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your KB Tambo Hostal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kb Tambo Hostal Hotel Ollantaytambo
- KB Tambo Hostal Ollantaytambo, Peru - Sacred Valley