We just got back from our trip to Peru and KB Tambo was our favorite home base out of all our stops. My husband had a bought of altitude sickness and the front desk got us into a room well before check in and even provided us with some coco leaves from her own stash to help him with the sickness.Everyone was more like family. I couldn't have asked for a better stay. Our room had a gorgeous view of the garden. The tours were great and the breakfast was wonderful. We felt immersed in the culture of Peru. I didn't feel like I was getting a watered down EPCOT version of Peru, I felt like I was getting the real Peru. Beats the watered down "Hilton" version of a vacation any day.
- Also Known As:
- Kb Tambo Hostal Hotel Ollantaytambo
- Kb Tambo Hostal Hotel
- KB Tambo Hostal Ollantaytambo, Peru - Sacred Valley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KB Tambo is a boutique hotel located in the center of Ollantaytambo. Bright, clean and fresh, KB Tambo is owned by travelers from Colorado/MN USA who know what travelers want! Steaming hot showers 24 hours a day (guaranteed), modern bathrooms, and all rooms with imported linens and top quality beds. Great onsite restaurant, rooftop deck with tiki bar and jacuzzi (closed rainy season)and friendly, local advice. Owners onsite every day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your KB Tambo Hostal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.