I had two hotel rooms on the night of February 24, 2013. The hotel is seperated by the arrival/departure drop off road and the terminal. Half of the hotel guestrooms are 6 feet from the road. The cars/buses were constantly running throughout night. Some of these vehicles were constantly buzzing the horns. The noise came through the guest room's single pan glass windows. When I informed Miriam the travel agent for Lima Tours about the situation on the night of the stay and refund my money, she said she will get me the refund in the morning. So far the travel agency and the General Manger are finding excuses and have no intention on working this out. We walked out of the hotel at 3:30am morning.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Costa Del Sol Lima Airport Hotel Lima
- Ramada Costa Del Sol Lima Airport Hotel
- Ramada Lima
- Lima Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within Jorge Chávez International Airport, the Hotel Costa del Sol Ramada offers guests first class infrastructure and service that will make their stay in the capital a true pleasure.Thanks to its strategic location, you will be able to save time during your stay and optimize your rest. In this way, you will benefit from a perfect combination of time, pleasure and relaxation.The hotel also offers the Spa Express, a complete spa facility which is the ideal option after a long journey, and before catching your next flight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Amex, EasyToBook, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Costa Del Sol Lima Airport Ramada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.