I felt this hotel was worth every penny.
We landed at 11:30 pm from Trujillo to Lima, exited the airport and at the front desk in moments. Check it was fast they had our reservation which is always our fear in Peru.
The room was hip and modern clean, and had a mini bar, nice soaps, and the room was quiet. Breakfast was included and was adequate with solid Americanized options. Checkout was simple speedy and we were back at the airport in seconds. We paid $193 CAD and totally worth it. We flew in at midnight and left at 8:30 am it was great.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Costa Del Sol Lima Airport Hotel
- Ramada Costa Del Sol Lima Airport Hotel Lima
- Ramada Lima
- Lima Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within Jorge Chávez International Airport, the Hotel Costa del Sol Ramada offers guests first class infrastructure and service that will make their stay in the capital a true pleasure.Thanks to its strategic location, you will be able to save time during your stay and optimize your rest. In this way, you will benefit from a perfect combination of time, pleasure and relaxation.The hotel also offers the Spa Express, a complete spa facility which is the ideal option after a long journey, and before catching your next flight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, getaroom.com, Amex and Tingo so you can book your Costa Del Sol Lima Airport Ramada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.